UNVEIL YOUR FULL POTENTIAL WITH THE HEP EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM
Humanism, Entrepreneurship and Professionalism are three values that not only drive Take Me UP, but are also at the heart of its pedagogy, through its unprecedented educational curriculum: the HEP program.
At the end of this program, each learner from Take Me UP, will be able to :
- Demonstrate open-mindedness outside of their “professional” expertise.
- Give meaning to their actions by relying on individual and collective values.
- Develop behavioral savoir-faire in order to be an actor in professional and societal changes.
- Research and measure the positive impact of their professional projects.
- Understand the importance of human potential in order to deploy high-performing collective solutions.
The HEP educational curriculum is composed of :
- Five 20-hour units with assignments and activities focusing on societal issues and issuing ECTS* credits.
- Thematic educational workshops that make it possible to study the teachings in depth and provide learners with collective experiences.
Completing the full program will validate the acquired skills and provide additional added value for a learner’s education at Take Me UP.
*ECTS European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System