The Groupe IGS
An independent umbrella group of non-profit organizations, the Groupe IGS provides educational solutions to all members of the public through 5 training options: schools, continuing education, work-studying training programs, traineeships and professional integration.
Since 1975, its values such as Humanism, Entrepreneurship and Professionalism have nourished both its development and the pedagogy employed in its schools:
As humanists, we believe in each person’s ability to reach their professional and personal objectives, regardless of their background and origins, in order to transform their challenges into success stories.
As entrepreneurs and pioneers, we created the human resources report in 1976 and invented traineeship programs in service-industry professions in 1980. Since then, several thousands of young people have benefited from this professionalizing education in order to directly access employment.
As professionals, our programs are designed in close liaison with companies. They all grant a large role to art, culture, community involvement and international open-mindedness.
Our permanent goal: guarantee successful professional integration and sustainable employability for all of our students and learners. It is this philosophy, anchored in an academic system, which has led the Groupe IGS to design a multidisciplinary offer with 8 business and skill-developing programs providing degrees and professional credentials certified by the French government:
- Human Resources Management (IGS-RH)
- Finance and Strategic Management (ESAM)
- International Business School (ICD)
- International Management (The American Business School of Paris/ CEFAM partner school)
- Journalism- Communication- Production (ISCPA)
- Healthcare Management (IMIS)
- Information Technology (IPI)
- Real Estate (IMSI)
- Digital (ESIN)
Each of our human-sized schools embodies our values of Humanism, Entrepreneurship and Professionalism, thanks to an education based on guidance, encouragement and program individualization.
This commitment has convinced more than 9,000 companies to partner with the Groupe IGS establishments in order to train their future employees and encourage their potential.
THE GROUPE IGS BY THE NUMBERS
- 45 + years of innovative teaching
- 10 schools
- 6 campuses: Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Dublin, Shanghai and Casablanca
- 74,000 alumni, including 19,000 HR managers
- 9,000 partner companies
- A network of 100 partner universities in France and abroad
- 200 + programs from BAC to BAC + 8
- 15,000 people trained per year, including 8,600 apprentices and professional contracts
- 3 incubators and 1 third pedagogical places including Learning Lab and Fab Lab
- 4 Research labs
- A network of 3,400 professors, speakers, tutors and business experts
- 92% of companies are ready to recruit a student from the Groupe IGS