Be your best self
During the first part of the program, you’ll learn more about yourself and how to thrive in an intercultural environment thanks to weeks filled with projects that combine:
- French classes (like you’ve never seen before!),
- Fun and collaborative workshops designed to improve your “soft skills”
- Personalized guidance and support to help you make important decisions about what YOU truly want to pursue in life.
Lyon Campus: January 17 to April 15, 2022
Paris Campus: October to December, 2022
BE YOUR BEST SELF
TO HELP BRING OUT THE BEST IN YOU:
- Gain confidence in yourself,
- learn to speak in public,
- lead a team,
- manage your stress,
- communicate in an intercultural environment,
- or develop your creativity…
During this first period, you will learn more about yourself and how to thrive in an intercultural environment through various projects combining:
Workshop topics include
Storytelling, dance, cooking, improv theater, job search techniques and, of course, how to introduce yourself with confidence in only a few minutes!
Conferences given by experts
Intercultural Communication, Project Management, The Importance of Soft Skills in Employability.
French classes like you've never experienced before
During the French sessions in the TAKE ME UP program, you will experience a different approach to language learning. You’ll learn actively instead of “absorbing” passively – this approach is not only more effective, but it’s also a great way to gain confidence in your abilities.
Thanks to our partnership with the Association Petit Prince, you’ll have an amazing opportunity to use everything you’re learning by becoming involved in a worthwhile and rewarding experience.